How to Grill
- Preheat grill until very hot (about 500 - 550°F).
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, or as desired.
- Place steaks on preheated grill – they should sizzle. After a couple minutes, once juices begin to rise to the surface, use tongs to flip steaks over.
- Continue grilling steaks to desired doneness. Use an instant-read thermometer for accuracy.
- Remove steaks from grill onto clean plate and allow them to rest approximately 5 minutes to redistribute the juices.
For advanced grillers: Make professional diamond grill marks by placing your steaks on the grill with the ends at 10 and 4 o’clock. Once the meat has seared, turn them clockwise, with the ends at 2 and 8 o’clock. After a minute or two, flip the steaks over and cook until they reach the desired doneness.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.