This recipe is an original from Zanzibar Ranch's Ranch Manager, Stephen Kirkland. He even has the neighbors making his new recipe and they say it's the best stew they have ever had! We sure were glad he was craving stew one cold winter night this year. It's guaranteed to be the easiest stew you have ever made.
- 1 package Soup Bones
- Carrots, chopped
- Potatoes, chopped (peeled or unpeeled)
- Onions, chopped and peeled
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Seasoning for Soup Bones (onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper)
1. Sear the Soup Bones in 1 tablespoon of oil and seasonings in an iron skillet on the stove for 3-4 minutes on each side.
2. Place seared Soup Bones in a large pot of water.
3. Add chopped carrots, onions, and potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Fill pot with water 2 inches above beef and vegetables.
4. Simmer on low heat for 3 hours.
5. Cook until beef falls of the bone. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.