How to Roast
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season roast heavily with salt and pepper, or as desired.
- Place roast on a wire rack in roasting pan, fat side up.
- Place uncovered pan and roast into preheated oven.
- After about 15 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Continue to cook until roast reaches desired doneness, checking with an instant-read thermometer for accuracy.
- Remove roast from oven and tent with aluminum foil. Allow roast to rest approximately 10-15 minutes before serving to redistribute the juices.
- Slice roast across the grain and serve.
- Serve and Enjoy!