How to Sauté & Stir-Fry
- Preheat large sauté pan or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper, or desired seasonings.
- Add a small amount of oil to the pan and heat.
- When oil shimmers, use tongs to gently place steaks in pan, without overcrowding.
- When juices begin to rise to the surface of the meat, about 2-3 minutes, flip steaks with tongs.
- Cook steaks another couple minutes and check doneness with an instant-read thermometer.
- When steaks reach desired doneness, remove from pan onto clean serving plate and rest approximately 5 minutes before serving.